Thank you for your interest in the annual Eve of Destruction at Cedar Lake Speedway. Each year the event brings a ton of excitement and entertainment to the community. Below are a few examples of the entertainment you will experience at this great annual event. Tickets are always just $12 for adults and $6 for kids age 6-16 (5 and under free). We look forward to seeing you there!
SPECTATOR DRAG RACING! After success last year, we are bringing this back! 1 on 1 street legal car, truck or van with 4,6 or 8 cylinders! 1 lap races around the 3/8 mile clay track... BRING IT ON!
MONSTER TRUCKS! Car Crushing, Big Air and More....Don't miss these Big Wheeled Monsters!
DEATH DEFYING STUNTS! Performed by WILDMAN Clay Gallagher! We never know what he is going to amaze us with! Will there be fire, car jumps, rollovers?! Stay tuned and we'll keep you posted!
DIRT CAR RACING! The night wouldn't be complete at CEDAR LAKE SPEEDWAY unless you've seen some spectacular racing from top notch drivers! Enjoy some action packed racing as our Traditional Sprint Cars and Pro Stocks do battle on the high banks!
There will be other events and surprises in addition to the already listed jam-packed night of thrills and spills. The grandstands will open at 5:00 with action scheduled to start at 6:00 p.m.
1. Street legal 4,6 or 8 cylinder car, truck or van is eligible. Shoulder and lap belt are required. Helmet, long sleeve shirt
and pants are manditory. No passangers allowed.
2. All types of vehichles will race together. Each race will be
one on one. The winner of each bracket will advance to the next round until the last two vehicles remain in their class.
The final 2 competitors will race 1 lap to determain the overall winner.
3. Start at the flagstand, vehicles will be at a dead stop. Each race will be 1 lap around the track. Winner moves on and loser
exits the track and pit area.
4. Brackets will be determained by the number of participants in each class.
5. Cedar lake Speedway can not be held liable for personal injury or damage to the vehicle.
Purse: $100 will be given to the overall winner.
Purchasing a pit pass is not required but you will be required to sign an insurance waiver.