2016/2017 Race Dates:
- December 16, 2017
- January 20, 2018
- February 3, 2018
- March 3, 2018
- All 4 races count towards the series championship. You must race 3 races to qualify. The top 3 in each class will receive series end awards.
Race Day Pricing
- Admission (Includes pit access)
- Ages 6 and over $10
- Child Age 5 & Under FREE
Race Entry Fee
- Per Entry: $35 + admission fee
- $10 discount for each additional class over two (ex. 3rd class $25, 4th class $15)
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- 50cc Junior 4-6 (Stock only class)
- 50cc Senior 7-8 (Stock only class)
- 50cc Oil Injected 4-8 (Stock only class)
- 50cc Open 4-8 (Stock only class)
- 65cc 7-9 (52-65cc 2 stroke/52cc-90cc 4 stroke)
- 65cc 7-11 (52-65cc 2 stroke/52cc-90cc 4 stroke)
- 65cc 10-11 (52-65cc 2 stroke/52-90cc 4 stroke)
- 85cc 9-11 (66-85cc 2 stroke/75-125cc 4 stroke)
- 85cc 9-12 (66-85cc 2 stroke/75-125cc 4 stroke)
- 85cc 12-15 (66-85cc 2 stroke/75-125cc 4 stroke)
- Supermini 12-15 (80-112cc 2 stroke 75cc to 150 cc 4 stroke) (AMA class 15)
- Schoolboy: 12-16 (86cc-150cc 2 stroke/ 150-250cc 4 stroke)
- 250cc A ($)*, B, C ages 12+ 122cc–250cc 2 or 4 stroke
- Open A ($)*, B, C ages 12+ 122cc-Open 2 or 4 stroke
- 15-29 Open
- Vet 30+ 122cc –Open
- Senior 40+ 122cc-Open
- Women's ages 12+ 85cc-250cc
- Pit Bikes **
- 50+ 122cc-Open
*Payout classes – Must have a minimum of 5 entries for 100% payout
** Minimum 5 entries to run 2 moto format. No awards or series points.
- AMA rules will be enforced for all races. For a list of MX AMA rules, click here.
- An AMA Membership or Cedar Lake Arena Membership is not required to participate in race day events.
- A Referee will be at each race event and must be treated with respect at all times.
- Race results can be protested up to 30 minutes after the results are posted – after 30 minutes all results are final.
- All posted rules must be followed in order to participate in races.
- Outdoor motocross scoring will be utilized – Two moto format.
- Waivers must be signed before participating in race day events.
- Only the racer and 1 mechanic will be allowed on the track during the race event. Mechanic will not be allowed outside of the Mechanic’s area after the gate drops. Any mechanic or guest of a rider that steps onto the track from the pits will result in rider disqualification.
- Disrespectful treatment of any Cedar Lake Arena employee or guests will result in disqualification of you/your rider and you will be asked to leave the facility.
- Participants must purchase a wristband at sign up before they will be allowed to enter the Pits with their equipment.
- Ages for all classes will be determined as of December 1st.